An organization cannot build a good team of working professionals without good Human Resources. The key functions of the Human Resources Management (HRM) team includes recruiting people, training them, performance appraisals, motivating employees as well as workplace communication, workplace safety, and much more.
Here at Countryouths we believe in sustainable Human Resource management and by sustainability we mean “ability to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.”
Sustainable Human Resource is more than simply meeting responsibilities to society—it can create significant competitive advantage. Our organization increasingly regards sustainability as a business strategy that enhances shared value—for both business and society—by delivering greater shareholder value and access to capital as well as stronger performance over time.
What Professionals says:
Human resource management is undergoing a massive transformation that will change career paths in as-yet uncertain ways. Employers are placing greater emphasis on business acumen and are automating and outsourcing many administrative functions, which will force HR professionals to demonstrate new skills and compete for new, sometimes unfamiliar roles.Job titles and functions will likely remain in flux for some time, say business leaders, academics, HR consultants and HR professionals.
We provide assistance to companies and individuals with skilled and unskilled human resource.
- Design training courses in textile design, graphic design, fashion design, Leather and leather goods, Gems and jewellery
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes(EDPs):-Entrepreneurship Development Programmes are being organized regularly to nurture the talent of youth by enlightening them on various aspects of industrial activity required for setting up MSEs.
- Management Development Programmes (MDPs):-The objective of imparting training on management practice system is to improve the decision-making capabilities of existing & potential entrepreneurs resulting in higher productivity and profitability. Inputs on a variety of topics of managerial functions are provided to the participants in short duration training programmes.
- Tourism, hospitality and travel: Tourism & Hospitality Management program will provide with a foundation in the fundamentals of hospitality and tourism management. The curriculum prepares individual to work in all facets of this fast-paced industry, from corporate management positions in global hospitality chains, to managing a tropical resort, coordinating concierge service at a high-end hotel or negotiating tours to exotic locales.
- personality development,: Introduction to Leadership, Leadership Power, Leadership Styles, Leadership in Administration. Grooming and embedding the needed personality traits in the individual as per the need of industries
- Education: We always ensure that the right student chooses the right course according to his/her academic background, aptitude and skill-set. Doing this will help our students get the career edge and the extra push that is so highly needed in a competitive job market, eventually leading to professional success
- Health & Family Welfare :Basic Training of multipurpose health worker (Female & Male)
- Human Resource Development: Support For Distance Education & Web Based Learning Apprenticeship Training for student of +2 Vocational stream
- Labour: Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS), Apprenticeship Training Scheme, Crafts Instructor Training Scheme, Supervisory Training
- Food Processing: Entrepreneurship Development Programme Programmes for development of human resources in food processing, testing, training, quality management etc.
- Media, entertainment, broadcasting, content creation, animation :
- Electronics hardware: Computers, Telecom, and Consumer Electronics Manufacturing, Sales, Servicing/ After Sales Support of electronics goods, HighTech
- Automobile/auto-components: Conducting Research – Skill gaps, Standards, Benchmarks, Productivity and Technology Delivery Mechanism – Curriculum development, faculty training, delivery methods, training of new and existing manpower
- Organised retail: Training for the skills required by Shop floor executives, back-store operations, merchandising
- IT and Softwares: IT – Software Engineering, Maintenance and Application Development, End-to-End Solutions, Infrastructure Management, Testing, etc. ITES – BPO, KPO – Legal, Medical, STM, Analytics and Research
- Building and construction: Training for Crane Operators, Electricians, Welders, Masons, Plumbers, Carpenters, Painters, etc.
- Building hardware and home furnishings the emphasis is on enhancing labour productivity, the industry will witness higher degree of mechanisation. Greater process mechanisation would demand manpower realignment, especially at lower levels The sector will witness greater focus on core manufacturing activities, whilst raw-material mining, logistics and packaging are expected to become outsourced activities